"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
Linwood House Ministries

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Card for YOU!

I don't do Christmas Cards. I barely get my Christmas shopping done on time, let alone writing and mailing out cards.

A friend of mine did this...and made me LAUGH so hard my gut hurt, something I haven't done in a while. SOOO, I figured, hey, why the heck not do one myself and blog it.

So, if you feel like you're missing out on getting a card from me this year, just click on this link.

http://www.dancingsantacard.com/?santa=612919

Have a Blessed Christmas and here's to a season of fun memories.

Love and Peace to you all!

D:)

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
Luke 2:14

2 comments:

Evey said...

LOVE IT! Looking good ;)

Anonymous said...

Dan you are so funny.
Love it and you .
Have a great christmas
Dawn