"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
Linwood House Ministries

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some Advice...

Dear Citifinancial,

For the past nine months you have been borderline harassing me with phone calls and letters to try and get me to transfer my loan over to your winnipeg branch. For nine months, I have listened to your voicemails, read your letters, and even applied "over the phone"...only to be told that I also have to come into your branch. For nine months I read and heard about the "GREAT opportunity" you have to offer me, and how you could "significantly" lower my monthly payments...and how your loans are "affordable" and how they can make me "realize my dreams"...NINE BLINKING MONTHS!!

Well, Citifinanicial, today I gave you a shot...and today you lost it. I put up with the personality of a slug loan officer, just shaking it off as a guy who is a tad slow and who you so nicely gave him a opportunity for a job...how nice of you (please note sarcasm). I even put up with the fact that I didn't even get a "good morning", and the fact that printing a piece of paper apparently is a two person, 10 minute job. I even considered switching from the 29% interest currently being charged on my $2000 loan, to the HUGE SAVING 27.5% interest...I even considered it a good thing that my monthly payments be HIGHER (by $60 - $90, depending on WHICH insurance I chose), because "at least I would have it paid off in 4 years, rather than five"...for $2000. Do you see my problem here? just wondering.

However, the moment that I walked out the door with a nod and a thought of "you HAVE GOT TO be freaking well kidding me"...was when your slug officer took a look at my child, who was dressed head to toe in purple, and surrounded in her car seat by a PINK with VERY large FlOWERs on it cover, and asked me how old was "he"...granted, this is a common mistake on babies, he may be color blind...but to then comment after I tell him she is four months, "oh, fresh outta da box eh?"...that was were you lost me. Sure, he likely meant like a CARDBOARD box, but lets face it, not appropriate.

So, citifinancial, thank you for wasting my time and killing over 1000 much needed trees over the last NINE MONTHS, but I am NOT interested in realizing my dreams with you!

Sincerely,

Danielle Puddicombe.

ps - look up the slang term for box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love you so much.

Kirst said...

I like the new look. I'll probably end up switching mine up often.