"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
Linwood House Ministries

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abigailism 2010

Haven't blogged an Abigailism in a while! Last night was a doozey, I couldn't pass this one up to post.

It's 10:30pm and Abi is STILL up. I tell her to come and sleep on the floor in our room (no toys in our room to keep her busy). Billy has been sleeping for a while now, since he has to leave at an hour in the morning that I don't even recognize as real time. Abi lays down and starts to pretend snore...

mommy: Abi, pretending to sleep WILL NOT make mommy think you are actually asleep!
abi: but mommy, I have a cold, I can't help it, I can't breathe!
mommy: then maybe you should put another pillow down under your head.
abi: I don't have another one mom. I have daddy's shirt though and it's under my head.
mommy: k, mommy is going to pass to you her pregnancy pillow to put under your head then okay?
abi: okay.

a few seconds go by...

abi: mom?
mom: what abigail?!
abi: this won't make me preg-a-net will it?
mom: (laughing) no sweetheart, it won't.
abi: phew!

1 comment:

Sketti said...

That is Awesome!