"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
Linwood House Ministries

Friday, September 26, 2008

Abigailisms

Today Abi had the Terry Fox Run at her "sister" school, which her little friend Caleb goes to. When Abi walked in from school today, the below conversation took place:



mommy: how was the run today?

abi: good.

mommy: did you have fun at bedson?

abi: yup. I got to see caleb! he kissed me and hugged me twice! I think he has a crush on me.

mommy: I think the two of you are just really good friends (note: caleb is the son of abi's godparents and the two have been friends since caleb was born).

abi: no. he wants to marry me.

mommy: we'll see about that.



abi: mommy?

mommy: yup.

abi: Terry Fox has a metal leg. but he died, so now he is just a statue and his parents are very sad. they cry. alot. I saw it in the movie.

mommy: I know.

abi: YOU DO? you weren't there today mommy, you didn't see the movie!

mommy: I used to do terry fox runs at my school as a kid.

abi: YOU DID?

mommy: yup.

abi: wow, terry fox must be old! oh wait, he's dead...that's why we run.



To those I love, peace.



D:)

1 comment:

Evey said...

Love it.

Hope you all are well:)