"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
Linwood House Ministries

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to my TWO beautiful girls!

Dear Abigail and Emma,


I love you both so very much. I never thought it possible to love as much as I love the both of you. You both bring so much joy and life to this family, and to me, you have no idea what a gift the two of you are to us!



Time goes by way to fast (i say that a lot). Seven years ago my precious Abi Grace was born and handed to me...i've never been that scared, and that excited! I remember just staring at you and my heart filled up with more love. I fell in love with you the second I knew about you, but in that moment it became so real. Since then you have touched so many people's lives, and I know you will continue to do that as you journey through this crazy adventure called life. You have the heart of pure gold, and you love everyone...don't lose that my baby. I sing to you often "You are my Sunshine"...because you are just that, my sunshine. On days that seem to be too hard to cope with, you usually end up doing or saying something that makes the sun shine my heart.



Emma, what a little character you are! I have so enjoyed this past year with you. You've grown from my little Buddha, to my snugglebug, and I can't wait to see what's next in store for us. Your every being brings a smile to the face and a laugh to the heart. You are a gem, and just like your sister, full of love for everyone. A year ago today you came into my life, a bundle of joy, a bundle of life, a bundle of love.


So my girls, here's to you! Wishing you both a FANTASTIC year ahead of you. Wishing you many wonderful memories to add to our memory books, days and nights filled with laughter, and most of all a year full of love.


Thank you for being the best little girls a mom could ask for. Thank you for your unconditional and some days, undeserving, love. Be true to you always, and never leave God out of the picture.


I love you as big as the world, up through the sky, past the stars, around the moon, all the way back down to the north pole, and around Santa's big fat belly.


xoxo

Mommy





No comments: